It is important to know the retail value of the aircraft you are buying or selling. Bartelt Aviation, Inc. will evaluate the aircraft on your behalf so you can make a competent decision. Avoid over paying or under selling. This appraisal could save you thousands. We have three appraisal options available.
This appraisal will not include a viewing of the aircraft by our Appraisal Department. We will provide a written appraisal that will utilize specifications provided by the client and a briefing via telephone. The appraisal will be compiled by using data from an industry value guide and the evaluation of current market conditions.
This appraisal will include a viewing of the aircraft by our Appraisal Department. The client shall fly the aircraft to our place of business, which is in Sturgis, Michigan at the Kirsch Municipal Airport (IRS). The appraisal will include the following:
• Photographs will be taken and included in the appraisal.
• Inspection of the log books.
• Inspection of the cosmetic condition of the aircraft and detailed evaluation.
• The specifications shall be viewed and documented for the appraisal.
• A written appraisal will be compiled using data from an industry value guids and the evaluation of current market conditions.
• This appraisal includes all features of Option 2.
• The Client is responsible for transportation cost to and from the appraisal site.
• The Client is responsible for overnight expenses if they should apply including meals.
• If the appraisal requires an overnight stay, there is an additional fee of $395.00 per day.