Piston A&P Mechanic with IA – (Full & Part Time Positions Available)
Primary responsibility is to perform 100-hour inspections, tests, adjusts, repairs and services on a variety of piston airframes and airframe systems. Candidates must be capable of reading and interpreting maintenance manual along with installation instructions. Candidates must be flexible and able to perform high quality repairs or modifications in a timely and professional manner. This position reports to the Service Manager.
Candidate Minimum Requirements
- (5) Years Minimum of Piston Experience Required
- Familiarization with Piper and Cessna aircraft
- The ability to trouble shoot and repair airframe and engine discrepancies with in projected completion objectives
- The ability to communicate to the team leader of any problems or repairs that cannot be completed within a reasonable time frame or where a problem is unresolved
- Must possesses strong mechanical and electrical background
- Ethical, reliable, ambitious, and team player
- Be willing to learn and take on additional responsibilities.
Compensation and Benefits
- Company participation Retirement Program available after (1) Year of Service
- (5) Paid Vacation Days after (1) Year of Service
- (5) Paid Personal Days After (1) Year of Service
- Paid Holidays
- Company Profit Sharing / Bonus Opportunities
- Opportunity for Advancement
Bartelt Aviation, Inc.
Since being founded in 1976, Bartelt Aviation has grown to become one of the most respected and successful aviation companies in the world. We typically sell 40 to 50 aircraft per year and are the world’s leader for pre-owned Piper Saratoga sales and acquisitions. We currently perform 20 to 25 annuals each year. We also perform multiple repairs to aircraft on a regular basis as result of our outstanding aircraft sales department.
Our outstanding reputation along with our aircraft sales department continues to fuel growth in other areas especially with in the service department. We seek dynamic, aggressive, growth-oriented people who are excited to be part of a team and are dedicated to providing quality products and services to the aviation community. In return, we offer excellent compensation, benefits and an opportunity to grow personally and professionally.
Bartelt Aviation has enjoyed consistent ownership since 1976. This business has been owned and operated by the same principals since interception, which is a high level of stability. We are a family oriented business so that politics never play a role.
Whether you are looking to jump start your career, or are looking for a stable company to grow with, Bartelt Aviation offers that opportunity. Our mission is to be the best in the world along with offering a one-stop shop environment for our customers. We are known for our integrity and highest level of service. If you share this philosophy and are interested in joining our team, please fax your resume to (269) 651-6446 or email it to [email protected]