Since being founded in 1976, Bartelt Aviation has grown to become one of the most respected and successful aviation companies in the world. We typically sell 45 to 50 Turbine and Piston aircraft per year and are the world’s leader for pre-owned Piper Saratoga sales and acquisitions.
Our outstanding reputation along with our aircraft sales department continues to fuel growth in other areas especially within our state of the art service department. We seek dynamic, aggressive, growth-oriented people who are excited to be part of a team and are dedicated to providing quality products and services to the aviation community. In return, we offer excellent compensation, fantastic benefits, and opportunity to for advancement.
One of our long-time employees has decided to retire. This employment opportunity is for an individual who seeks to be a part of something great and is looking to join an organization who truly appreciates their employees. Compensation is based on the individual’s performance and desire to be the best.
• Quality Hourly Wage
• Annual Employee review with pay raise opportunity
• Paid Holidays after 90 Days of Service
• (5) Paid Vacation Days after (1) Year of Service
• (5) Paid Personal Days after (1) Year of Service
Company Sponsored Retirement Plan / Profit Sharing Opportunities
• Company Simple IRA Retirement participation available after (1) Year of Service
• Company contributions toward employee Simple IRA Retirement plan after (1) Year of Service
• Annual Company Profit Sharing Opportunity
• Performance Based Bonus Opportunities
Healthcare Benefits Opportunities
• Company contribution toward Company Group Healthcare Insurance Plan
• HSA – Health Savings Account
Primary responsibility is to perform 100-hour inspections, tests, adjusts, repairs and services on a variety of piston airframes and airframe systems. Candidates must be capable of reading and interpreting maintenance manual along with installation instructions. Candidates must be flexible and able to perform high quality repairs or modifications in a timely and professional manner. This position reports to the Director of Maintenance.
Candidate Minimum Requirements
• (10) Years Minimum of Piston Experience Required
• A&P License with Inspector Authorization
• Familiarization with Piper and Cessna aircraft
• The ability to trouble shoot and repair airframe and engine discrepancies with in projected completion objectives
• The ability to communicate to the team leader of any problems or repairs that cannot be completed within a reasonable time frame or where a problem is unresolved
• Must possesses strong mechanical and electrical background
• Ethical, reliable, ambitious, and team player
• Be willing to learn and take on additional responsibilities
Candidate Resume Request
• Candidates should email their resume to John Bartelt for review.
• Candidates should submit an overview of aircraft make and model experience.
• Candidates should submit an overview of career objectives and compensation objectives.
• Bartelt Aviation understands that you may be currently employed. Your information will be kept confidential while we explore the possibility of employment with our company.
Bartelt Aviation has enjoyed consistent ownership since 1976. This business has been owned and operated by the same principals since interception, which is a high level of stability. We are a family-oriented business that knows that our success is directly related to our outstanding employees.
Whether you are looking to jump start your career, or are looking for a stable company to grow with, Bartelt Aviation offers that opportunity. Our mission is to be the best in the world along with offering a one-stop shop environment for our customers. We are known for our integrity and the highest level of service. If you share this philosophy and are interested in joining our team, please forward your resume John Bartelt for review.