1996 Piper Saratoga HP - 2051 TT, 746 SMOH, KFC-150 Flight Director Autopilot, HSI, Garmin 430W GPS, Garmin GTX-345 ADS-B Transponder (IN & OUT), Club Seating, Wing Tip Lights, Electric Stand-By Vacuum, Factory Air-Conditioning!
SARATOGA II HP
Number of Seats
2051 Hours Total Time
746 Since Major Overhaul by Zephyr Aircraft Engines
143 Since Propeller Overhaul
• King KFC-150 Autopilot with Flight Director • King KCS-55A Slaved HSI • King KMA-24 Audio Panel / (3) Light Marker Beacons • Garmin 430W Nav/Com/GPS/Color Moving Map Display • King KX-165 Nav/Com - (#2) • King KI-206 VOR / Glideslope Indicator - (#2) • King KN-62A DME • King KR-87 ADF featuring dual Flight Timers • Garmin GTX-345 Transponder featuring ADS-B In / ADS-B Out / Blue Tooth • Insight Strikefinder Stormscope • PS Engineering PM 1000 II (6)-Place Intercom • Dual Push To Talk • CWS – (Pilot Yoke) • Electric Trim
• Air-Conditioning • Ventilation Fan – (2 Speed) • Electric Stand-By Vacuum • Club Seating featuring (6) Seats, a Refreshment Bar, and Executive Writing Table • Factory Zinc Chromate Protection • (3) Blade Propeller • Wingtip Landing Recognition Lights
ADDITIONAL OUTSTANDING FEATURES
• Heavy Duty Brakes System • Pilot & Co-pilot toe brakes, and parking brake • Stainless Steel Control Cables • Wing Flaps, electrically operated with four positions • Alternate Instrument Static Source • Cylinder Head Temperature Gauge • Exhaust Gas Temperature Gauge • Pilot Vent Window • Digital Ammeter • Digital Voice Recorder / Timer • Outside Air Temperature Gauge • 107 gallons total capacity, 102 gallons usable • Ventilation 2-Speed Fan • Window Shades on Passenger Windows • Windshield Defrosters & Control • Individually controlled overhead fresh air vents • Individually controlled fresh air vents - floor mounted • External Power Receptacle • Utility Door for rear baggage access and cargo loading • Forward & Aft Cabin and nose baggage doors, lockable • Cabin Doors (two) right forward and left rear • Instrument Panel Lighting • Forward Baggage Compartment Lighting • Map Lights • Wing Tip Strobe Lights • Avionics Dimming • Navigation Lights • Cabin Reading Lights - four • Sun visors • Pilot/Copilot Adjustable Crew Seats • Tinted Windshield and Windows • Super Sound Proofing • Fire Extinguisher
• White over Maroon featuring Gold and Blue Accents • The exterior is showing its age. • Wing leading edge paint wear is noticeable in addition to other areas. • We would recommend the next owner paint the aircraft sometime in the future.
• Deep Red Executive Style Leather Seating • Color-coordinated headliner and harmonizing side panels. • The rear Cabin features Club Seating and Pleated Window Shades. • Deluxe Refreshment Bar. • Executive Writing Table that can be mounted in the rear cabin.
ANNUAL DUE: November 1, 2019
BI-ANNUAL IFR CHECKS DUE: February 28, 2019
USEFUL LOAD: 1136.88 Pounds
• The aircraft has had a significant amount of the maintenance performed at Flightline Group who is an authorized Piper Service Center. • Flightline Group has complied with several service bulletins and Piper Special Inspections to promote safe operation of the aircraft. • Left aileron skin was replaced during compliance of Piper SB 1216 on February 15, 2013.
Specifications are Subject to Verification upon Inspection. Optional Saratoga Flight Training School is available. We accept trades and offer a variety of financing solutions.