1980 Turbo Saratoga FG - 3568 TT, 134 Since Lycoming Factory Rebuilt, Altimatic IIIC Autopilot, Garmin 430W GPS, MX-20 MFD, Skywatch 497 Active Collision, Dual Transponders, Air-Conditioning, GEM, LoPresti Wing Tip Lights, Rosen Visors, Club Seating, Refreshment Bar, Recent Interior Refurbishment!
Number of Seats
3568 Total Time Since New
134 Hours Since Lycoming Factory Rebuilt Zero Time Engine
134 Hours Since New 3 Blade Prop
OPTIONS / UPGRADES
• Factory Air Conditioning • Electronics International Graphic Engine Monitor • Vertical Card Compass • Engine Pre-heater • LoPresti Wing Tip HID Landing Lights • Rosen Sun Visors • Wheel Pants • 3 Blade Propeller featuring a Polished Spinner • Metco Air Vertical Fin Fairing Cap Modification – STC SAST12NM • Custom Designed Avionics Panel Overlays
• Altimatic IIIC featuring Heading Bug and Altitude Hold • Garmin GMA-340 Audio Panel featuring 3 Light Marker Beacons • Garmin GNS-430W GPS - (WAAS Enabled) • Garmin SL-30 Nav / Com • Garmin GI-106A VOR / Glideslope Indicator – (#1) • King VOR / Glideslope Indicator – (#2) • Garmin MX-20 MFD • Collins 451 DME • Skywatch 497 Active Collision Avoidance System • RCA Weather Scout I Radar – (INOP / Owner Does not plan to repair it) • GTX-327 Transponder • Collins TDR-950 Transponder • Dual Push to Talk • Intercom (6) Place – (Controlled through the Garmin GMA-340) • Electric Trim – (Currently INOP / needs to be repaired)
• Avionics Master • Electric Trim • Clock – (Panel Mounted) • Tinted Windows • Cleveland Wheels & Brakes • Auxiliary Power Receptacle • Remote Transponder Ident Switch • Avionics Master Switch • Tinted Windows • Super Sound Proofing • Heated Pitot • Outside Temperature Gauge • Adjustable Crew Seats • Alternate Static Source • Fire Extinguisher
• White Base Featuring Blue and Red Accents
• Custom Gray Leatherette Interior • New in 2017 • Deluxe Refreshment Bar with Cup Holders
ANNUAL DUE: July 1, 2019
BI-ANNUAL IFR CHECKS DUE: June 30, 2019
Useful Load: 1267 Pounds
Specifications are subject to verification upon inspection of aircraft by purchaser. Optional Saratoga School is available. We also offer custom aircraft familiarization programs. We accept trades and offer financing solutions with fixed rates up to 20 years.