1973 Cherokee Six 300 - 4342TT, 1195 SMOH, 0 SPOH, Piper Auto Control III Autopilot, PS Engineering PMA 6000 Audio Panel featuring 3 Light Marker Beacons, Garmin GNS-530W, KX-155 Nav/Com, Stratus ESG ADS-B Out, Stratus 2i ADS-B In (Traffic and Weather Information), Aircraft has just gone through an extensive 1 year restoration.
Number of Seats
4,342 Hours Total Time Since New
Useful Load 1,447.69 pounds
1,195 Hours since America’s Aircraft Engine Rebuild (10/97)
0 Hours Since New Propeller (H&H Propeller Services 9/2018)
OPTIONS / UPGRADES
• Wheel Pants • Standby Vacuum System • LED Landing Light – (Cowl Mounted) • New Tinted Windows • Dual Avionics Master Switches
• Piper Auto Control III Heading Bug Autopilot • PS Engineering PMA 6000 Audio Panel featuring 3 Light Marker Beacons • Garmin GNS-530W TAWS-B GPS - (WAAS Enabled) • King KX-155 Nav / Com • King KI-209 GI-106A VOR / Glideslope Indicator – (#1) • King VOR / Glideslope Indicator – (#2) • Stratus ESG and Stratus 2i ADS-B (In & Out) • Dual Push to Talk • Intercom (6) Place
• Avionics Master Switch • Clock – (Panel Mounted) • Auxiliary Power Receptacle • Heated Pitot • Outside Temperature Gauge • Alternate Static Source • Fire Extinguisher
• White Base Featuring Black and Grey Accents
• New Custom Gray Tweed Cloth/Leatherette
ANNUAL DUE: September 30, 2019
BI-ANNUAL IFR CHECKS DUE: March 30, 2020
Log books lost in fire airframe log from 1973 - 8/1991 engine log from 1973 - 10/1997 prop log from 1973 - 6/1987
All AD’s have been complied with.
Specifications are subject to verification upon inspection of aircraft by purchaser. Optional Cherokee Six School is available. We also offer custom aircraft familiarization programs. We accept trades and offer financing solutions with fixed rates up to 20 years.