A once in a life time opportunity. A rare Piper Saratoga 6XTC with only 1850 hours total time since new! The Flight deck features the STEC 55X Autopilot, Altitude Pre-Select, King Slaved HSI, Garmin 530 GPS, Garmin 430 GPS, WX-500 Stormscope, Dual Glideslope Presentation, and the Garmin GTX-330 Transponder featuring Mode S Traffic Avoidance. Additional outstanding features include Factory Air-Conditioning, Factory Oxygen, RMD Wing Tip Landing lights, Premium Leather, Club Seating, and the desirable Sound Proofing Package! Call to schedule a personal demonstration today!
1,850 Airframe Hours Since New
1,850 Engine Hours Since New
1,850 Propeller Hours Since New
• RMD Wing Tip Landing Lights Modification featuring Precise Flight Pulse Feature • Air-Conditioning – (Factory Option 113) – (Placarded INOP / Compressor is defective) • Super Sound Proofing Package – (Factory Option 115) • (6) Place Factory Oxygen – (Factory Option 117) – Bottle is due for 15-yr replacement • Stainless Steel Cowl Fasteners – (Factory Option 119) • Premium Interior Package featuring Leather Seating and Window Shades – (Factory Option 101) • Cabin Ventilation Fan – (2) Speed
• S-TEC 55X Flight Control System • STEC ST-360 Altitude Pre-Select • King KCS-55A Slaved HSI • Garmin 340 Audio Panel featuring (3) Light Marker Beacons and Intercom System • Garmin 530 GPS • Garmin 430 GPS • Garmin GI-106 VOR / Glideslope Indicator – (#2) • Garmin GTX 330 Transponder featuring Mode S Traffic Avoidance Information • WX-500 Stormscope • JPI EDM-730 Graphic Engine Monitor • Electric Trim on the Pilot Yoke
ADDITIONAL OUTSTANDING FEATURES
• 28 Volt, 90 Amp Alternator • Window Shades on Passenger Windows • Avionics Master Switch • Heavy Duty Brakes System • Pilot & Co-pilot toe brakes, and parking brake • Stainless Steel Control Cables • Exhaust Gas Temperature Gauge • Overhead Switch Panel • Outside Air Temperature Gauge • Polished Prop Spinner • Hartzell, 3 Blade, constant speed propeller • Flush Fuel Caps • 107 gallons total capacity, 102 gallons usable • Ventilation 2-Speed Fan • Windshield Defrosters & Control • Halon Fire Extinguisher • Individually controlled overhead fresh air vents • Individually controlled fresh air vents - floor mounted • External Power Receptacle • Utility Door for rear baggage access and cargo loading • Tie Down Rings • 12” Registration Numbers • Stowable Tow bar • Forward & Aft Cabin and nose baggage doors, lockable • Entrance Step • Electric Clock • CWS Button on Pilot Yoke • Transponder Ident Button on Pilot Yoke • Dual Push Talk • Wing Tip Strobe Lights • Avionics Dimming • Super Sound Proofing • Cabin Reading Lights - four • Forward Cabin Door Single-Lever Locking System • Pilot & Copilot Stowable Armrests • Pilot/Copilot Adjustable Crew Seats • Pilot Vent Window • Tinted Windshield and Windows • Utility Door for rear baggage access and cargo loading • Instrument Panel Lighting • Forward Baggage Compartment Lighting • Map Lights • Digital Amp Meter – (Sometimes the display is Intermittent)
• White over Dark Blue Metallic Featuring Light Blue Metallic and Black Metallic Accents • The exterior shows well. The RMD Wing Tip Lights has a slightly different shade of blue.
• Plush Light Gray Leather Executive Interior featuring pleated window shades. • Club Seating Configuration featuring a shoulder harness for each seat. • Deluxe Refreshment Bar with Cup Holders. • Executive Writing Table – (Stowable) • The Rear seats incorporate quick release feature for easy removal. • The Pilot and Co-Pilot Seats show more wear than the rear passenger seats.
ANNUAL DUE: March 1, 2019
BI-ANNUAL IFR CHECKS DUE: TBA
USEFUL LOAD: 1106.5 Pounds
HANGAR RASH INCIDENT
Energy Aviation’s Line Service bumped the horizontal stabilator into a vertical beam while putting the aircraft away in the hangar. The aircraft’s tail section did require a repair after the incident. See airframe log entry dated March 20, 2016 at Hobbs 1082.5.
The KG-102A directional gyro for the KCS-55A Slaved HSI seems to have some excessive noise. The KG-102A is located in the tail section of the aircraft and the bearing for the unit maybe getting tired. We would recommend that this gyro get inspected at your pre-buy inspection.
Specifications are subject to verification upon inspection of aircraft by purchaser. Optional Saratoga School is available. We also offer custom aircraft familiarization programs. We accept trades and offer financing solutions with fixed rates up to 20 years.